The Research Associate conducts analyses and experimentation of new developmental products for research and development, and GLP studies according to regulatory guidelines. You will gain valuable hands-on experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry while working closely with the leadership team to validate and commercialize revolutionary new technologies and solutions.
Bachelor’s level degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field, with 2+ years of laboratory experience.
- Basic wet lab techniques (i.e. pipetting, preparing buffers, use of essential lab equipment)
- Experience with commercially available molecular biology kits
- Proficiency in a statistical analysis software (R, GraphPad, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong record-keeping skills and attention to detail in following SOPs
- Comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working in a collaborative environment
- Gel electrophoresis
- Experience in extraction and isolation of chromatin, DNA, RNA, and protein
- Experience with mammalian and bacterial cell culturing
- Experience with sonication devices (Branson, QSonica, Covaris)
- Experience with epigenetic assays (ChIP, ATAC, Hi-C, FAIRE, etc.)
- Experience with NGS library preparation workflows
- Carries out complex routine experiments and procedures with all applicable requirements as defined by protocol, method, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Adheres to schedule according to Triangle Biotechnology’s timetable and establishes daily or weekly routines necessary to ensure on-time presentation of deliverables.
- Prepares standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
- Continues to develop and improve Triangle Biotechnology’s products
- Prepares and presents data and final reports for completed projects or studies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Email your resume and a cover letter or paragraph about what makes you interested in and well-suited for this position to: email@example.com