The Research Associate conducts analyses and experimentation of new developmental products for research and development, and GLP studies according to regulatory guidelines. You will gain valuable hands-on experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry while working closely with the leadership team to validate and commercialize revolutionary new technologies and solutions.
Bachelor’s level degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology/microbiology, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field, with 2+ years of laboratory experience.
- Molecular biology lab experience (aseptic technique, PCR, electrophoresis)
- Experience with commercially available molecular biology kits
- Proficiency in a statistical analysis software (R, GraphPad, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong record-keeping skills and attention to detail in following SOPs
- Comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for collaboration
- Experience in extraction and isolation of chromatin, DNA, RNA, and protein
- Experience with any of the following techniques:
- Mammalian and bacterial cell culturing
- Bath-type sonication instruments (Branson, QSonica, Covaris)
- Epigenetic assays (ChIP, ATAC, Hi-C, FAIRE, etc.)
- NGS library preparation workflows
- Phage display library workflows
- Carries out complex routine experiments and procedures with all applicable requirements as defined by protocol, method, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Adheres to schedule according to Triangle Biotechnology’s timetable and establishes daily or weekly routines necessary to ensure on-time presentation of deliverables.
- Prepares standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
- Continues to develop and improve Triangle Biotechnology’s products
- Prepares and presents data and final reports for completed projects or studies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Email your resume and a cover letter or paragraph about what makes you interested in and well-suited for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org